Looking for a powerful breakfast, this one is energetic, healthy, tasty and will keeps you mood ready for the day or the weekend!
Ingredients / 2 portions
- 270 ml soy milk or any vegan milk like rice, oat, etc.
- 2 cups oat
- 3 egg
- 2 spoons coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil
- 3 spoons honey
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- Blend all together the milk, oats, eggs, honey, oil, and 1/2 cup blueberries, until everything is combine.
- Blend the banana with the coconut cream and keep aside.
- Preheat a pan at medium to high heat with little amount of extra virgin olice oil or coconut oil, when is hot, place a ladle spoon of the pancake mix and cook it until is not stick to the pan, then flip it over and repeat, when each pancake is ready keep them on a plate on side. Continue cooking until finish the pancake mix. This recipe can be enough for 6 medium pancakes of four big ones.
- When all the mix is finish, serve your pancakes. You can plate one pancake and spread some banana, and coconut cream on the top adding some blueberries as well. Then cover with another pancake and repeat until finish the pancakes and the ingredients.
Enjoy with your favourites ones!
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.