Looking for some dessert recipe? This is an easy and gorgeous tiramisu dessert with authentic touches.
If you are a dessert person, this recipe is perfect.
Ingredients / Yield 4
- 1/2 cup coffee
- 20 ml rum
- 4 egg yolk
- 30 g brown raw sugar
- 40 ml coconut cream
- 200 g mascarpone
- 2 spoons honey
- 1 package lady fingers
- 15 g Cocoa powder
- Filter the coffee into 500 ml of water and let it cold in a bowl. Add one spoon of honey and combine.
- Whisk the egg yolks with rum and sugar, until combine them well and get a creamy texture, it could take a few minutes.
- Mix the mascarpone with coconut cream until combine them and get a creamy texture.
- In a bowl, fold the two mixes, the marcarpone one with the eggs one. In the meantime add two spoons of honey and mix very well. I recomend to whisk the mix again until reach a creamy texture.
- Soak the lady finger biscuits into the cold coffee and place them into a glass/dish/container, then place some spoons of the cream over the lady fingers. Then, place another layer of lady fingers over the cream, and repeat this layer process until fill up your glass/dish/container.
- When the glass/dish/container is filled, finish with some cocoa poweder on top.
- Leave in fridge to set for at least 45 mins to 1 hour. Dust cocoa for presentation.
- If you want to keep your tiramisu for longer, place in the freezer and some hour before consume it place it in the fridge. I use to make four tiramisu, eat two and keep two for next week.
Subscribe to My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.